Using a unique blend of her training in nutrition, biochemistry, and functional medicine, Christine can help you to improve and manage a wide range of everyday and chronic health conditions including:
If you have questions regarding sessions, insurance, or rates for services, please visit: rates
I came to Christine after spending two years with debilitating fatigue, weight loss, and a long list of unexplained symptoms. During those two years I visited numerous specialties locally and also at the Cleveland Clinic, Mayo Clinic, Mass General and Mt Sinai (NY). I had access to the best MD's in their specialties. Still after 18 MRI and CT scans and 6 incorrect diagnoses I was no closer to an answer and the quality of my life was a just a shadow of what it had been. With that as a background I was going to be a challenging patient for anyone. I decided that maybe there was another answer. I looked for a nutritionist. One with a strong academic background, who had some time in their profession and someone who had a record of staying current professionally. Christine fit all of these criteria. She had one other quality that I came to understand after spending time with her. She truly cares about her patients. Christine's initial emphasis on diet and nutrition was helpful in abating some of my symptoms. Still the larger issues remained. Christine has such a passion for her work and her patients that she worked tirelessly to come up with answers for me. She was always available and spent as much time together as was necessary. If an approach did not work she was quick to consult with her network of academic and medical resources. She has the intellectual curiosity to keep searching for answers and spent countless hours researching my issues. She was totally committed to restoring my health. I am not sure what I expected when I came to visit Christine the first time but it has become the best decision that I have made for my health. It has not been a simple answer or a quick process but today I have 80% of my health back and feel certain that in time the other 20% will come.