Nutritional Laboratory Testing
Advanced Nutrition Concepts offers a variety of specialized nutrition and functional medicine-based laboratory assessments. These measures can provide a deeper view into your specific nutritional needs. More importantly, they can potentially uncover factors that may be impeding healing or your efforts to optimize your health and energy levels.
Testing can be done in the comfort of your own home or may require a specialized blood draw. General types of testing offered by specialty labs include:
- Nutrient (vitamins, minerals, fatty/amino acids, oxidative stress)
- Food allergy, food sensitivity, gluten sensitivity)
- Hormonal (adrenal, thyroid, insulin, sex hormones)
- Environmental (toxins, heavy metals, other)
Our office is proud to partner with the following labs that are the leaders in providing integrative laboratory testing:
- Genova Diagnostics: EasyPay Program is an affordable option for those with health insurance. This program significantly reduces the cost of testing. Certain insurances are not eligible for this special pricing, but testing is still available, just at a higher out-of-pocket cost.
- Cyrex Laboratories
- ZRT Laboratory
The cost of testing is dictated by the labs patient-direct, prepay fee. There are no additional fees for these panels, other than a kit fee ($25) and the consultation fee to review the results.