Integrative Nutritional Counseling
Are you looking for ways to:
- Naturally gain better control of diseases like diabetes, heart disease, arthritis, or other chronic health conditions?
- Increase your energy levels and get to the root of your fatigue?
- Alleviate digestive disturbances?
- Learn about the use of dietary supplements with proven efficacy & safety to improve your health?
- Learn about your unique nutritional needs with digestive, nutrient, food or other laboratory testing?
- Naturally lower your blood pressure, cholesterol, or triglycerides?
- Reduce symptoms of PMS, menopause, or other hormone related health challenges?
- Find natural ways to help control autoimmune conditions?
- Prevent and/or slow the progression of conditions such as cognitive impairment or early dementia using principals of the Bredesen Protocol?
- Lose weight & learn how to keep it off for good?
If you answered yes to any of the above, nutritional counseling can help you. Please call (813) 340-3084 or contact us online
Almost everyone can benefit from changing and improving their diet. For some individuals, the challenge is being unsure of what to do. For others, the knowledge may be present, but changes are only short-term. Christine can help you resolve your dietary dilemmas and support you in permanent lifestyle changes.
For those interested in a more comprehensive approach to wellness or chronic illness, Christine is a certified practitioner of Functional Medicine. Her extensive skill set in this area of integrative medicine has positively changed the lives of many of her clients.
The Institute for Functional Medicine® was founded in 1991 by Dr. Jeffery Bland. Functional medicine addresses the underlying causes of disease and addresses the whole person, not just an isolated set of symptoms.
Functional medicine practitioners are uniquely trained to identify interactions among genetic, environmental, and lifestyle factors that can influence long-term health and chronic disease. This modality of integrative medicine also utilizes specialized testing, when appropriate and accessible.
In the fall of 2013, Christine was one of only three nutritionists worldwide to be the first to achieve designation as a Certified Functional Medicine Practitioner from the Institute for Functional Medicine®.