Using a unique blend of her training in nutrition, biochemistry, and functional medicine, Christine can help you to improve and manage a wide range of everyday and chronic health conditions including:
- Autoimmune disorders: RA, Multiple Sclerosis (MS), lupus, other
- Blood sugar imbalances: pre-diabetes, diabetes, insulin resistance
- Bone loss: osteopenia and osteoporosis
- Cognitive impairment or early dementia (The Bredesen Protocol)
- Dietary supplements: botanicals, herbs, vitamins, minerals
- Digestive disorders: IBS, inflammatory bowel diseases, other
- Inflammatory disorders: arthritis, fibromyalgia, joint pain, other
- Fatigue: generalized fatigue and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
- Food allergy and food sensitivity
- Heart health: lipids/triglycerides/cholesterol, high blood pressure & heart disease
- Hormonal imbalances: insulin resistance, infertility, PMS, PCOS
- Migraines & chronic headaches
- Non-celiac gluten sensitivity (NCGS) and celiac disease
- Nutritional and functional medicine lab testing
- Skin-related: acne, eczema, hives, other
- Weight-related: overweight and underweight
If you have questions regarding sessions, insurance, or rates for services, please visit: Rates
The initial consultation is typically 90 minutes. Periodically, longer sessions (up to 2 hours) are scheduled for those struggling with much more complex medical conditions. If your visit happens to be shorter than anticipated, we will only bill for the actual time spent for the appointment and/or the amount of time needed to generate your individualized summary of recommendations that you will receive with all visits.
Follow up visits are 15, 30, 45, or 60, and (occasionally) 90 minutes. The frequency of follow-up visits varies from person to person. There is no set regime, as the frequency of follow-up depends greatly on your personal needs and goals. Helping you get well and build better health without creating undue financial stress is an important consideration we strive to honor. Our ultimate goal is for you to be healthy and to not need our services long-term.
This is a great opportunity to ask your pressing questions and see if you feel Christine is the right fit for your needs. Typically 3-5 questions can be addressed during this phone consult, depending on the complexity of your questions.